November 2, 2012
i’ve been reflecting on how quickly things have been coming together recently…
on the 11th August, i wrote a blog post [link] saying that i was getting back into the studio to do some drawing. specifically, i was busy revamping a very old sketch – this one infact:
- the sketch was refined, the idea adjusted, redrawn and inked.
- then it was scanned and cleaned up digitally.
- from there is was emailed to the screen printers, and put onto t-shirts.
- the t-shirts have made their way around the uk, and some have even left the country, going as far afield as ontario and california.
- they’ve been photographed professionally using an alt. model, and one of these images is to be used in a magazine [that i love] to advertise my range of designs.
- the t-shirts are currently available for sale in a couple of shops, and once my website is finished they’ll be available to buy online too.
so here we are now – less than 3 months later – we have moved from that sketch above, to this…
not too shabby, eh?